Howdy all! I'm drawing my fastest, trying to queue up as many comics as I can before MoCCA Art Fest lands this weekend. Please come say hello if you're near NYC! I would love to meet you.
But some of you are probably reading these comics here and saying to yourselves, "matchbox? what's this nonsense about a matchbox?" And I can't leave for the weekend knowing that you're in obvious discomfort. Here's a list of comics from the archive touching on the matchbox over the last five or so years:
- The gang learns about the demon fire
- The matchbox appears!
- You had it with you all this time
- Toothgnip gets burned
- Oliver empties the box, takes the matches
- But the matchbox is miraculously full!
- Toothgnip kindly requests the matchbox
- Matchbox status update
If you're looking to review in preparation for the new storyline on Monday, may I suggest you re-read the Galactron Cortex storyline? A Phillip/Farmella/Monkeys refresher can't hurt, you know?